English-speaking psychologist and EMDR therapist in Paris
I propose a space where you can express your suffering and your worries. I am a psychologist and EMDR therapist and I practice cognitive-behavioural techniques, mindfulness and the non-violent communication approach. Individual sessions with adults and adolescents, face to face or online sessions.
You may contact me on this number +33 (0)7 61 98 22 27 or by clicking here.
Individual psychotherapy with adults and adolescents. I also propose psychological support to humanitarian aid workers through online sessions. My services include consultancy work with humanitarian organizations.
Online or face-to-face sessions with adults and adolescents. The sessions focus on making a space available for the expression of day-to-day difficulties or current concerns.
Psychological support for humanitarian aid workers
Online or face-to-face sessions for people experiencing difficulties related to expatriation.
Consultancy work with humanitarian aid NGO
Thanks to my long experience in humanitarian psychology, I also propose advisory services to organizations working in the area of mental health and psychosocial support in humanitarian crisis and emergency settings.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to get in touch with me and I will get back to you shortly.
You can read some of the articles that I have published regarding my academic research, as well as my work in humanitarian settings.
I hold a master’s degree in psychology, I specialized in social cognitive development and intercultural practices from Lumière-Lyon II University. I am a trained EMDR therapist by the EMDR Institute of France. I have provided psychological support and counselling to:
- The families of police officers and soldiers who were kidnapped in Colombia.
- People living in homelessness in Ireland.
- People living in situation of forced displacement in the Sudan.
- People affected by the Palestinian and Israeli conflict.
- Survivors of sexual and family violence in Papua New Guinea.
- I have worked with multiple humanitarian organizations for more than 10 years where I had the opportunity to support teams of psychologists and paraprofessionals.